We encourage you to join our dynamic group of local artists whether you are a painter, potter, poet or performer!
Who can join?
Anyone who is local to or part of the Samford area who is practicing their art either for pleasure or commercially.
The ‘Samford area’ includes the following:
- Samford, Samford Valley and surrounds
- Mt Pleasent
- Mount Mee
- Mount Glorious
- Mount Nebo
- Laceys Creek
- Armstrong Creek
- Kobble Creek
- Mount Samson
- Cedar Creek
- Closeburn, Yugar, Draper
- Ferny Hills, Bunya
- Eatons Hill
- Clear Mountain
*Before filling in the joining request, if you are applying from areas outside these areas, please contact the secretary by email for a committee determination at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are we about? (Objects of Association)
The principal purpose of the association is to:
Promote, foster and develop the arts and individual artists (visual and performing) in Samford and its surrounds. To achieve this, the association will:
- Work toward the establishment of a multi-faceted arts precinct that promotes community engagement designed to demonstrate and exhibit the capabilities and creative talent of local artists and artisans.
- Showcase the work of visual and performing artists directly to the public via exhibitions, arts trails and open studios.
- Encourage the installation of public art within the Samford area to enhance the cultural appeal of the district
- Support broad based community involvement and engagement in the arts.
What does your membership give you?
We offer annual memberships for the cost of:
$30 per person
$45 per family (up to 3)
$50 per small group (4-6 people)
Please contact us to discuss membership options for associations or large groups.
As a member you:
- are kept informed of local art news
- have the option to exhibit in the Samford & Surround Arts Trails
- have a gallery page on this website
- become part of a dynamic and supportive group of local creatives
Existing members will be invoiced at the end of the calendar year (which is December 31st) for the following year.
How do I join?
Simply fill in the form below for membership consideration. You should receive an email to confirm that the form has been sent to us.
After you have submitted your form and it has been approved you will be sent an invoice and payment details. Thank you.