We encourage you to join our dynamic group of local artists whether you are a painter, potter, poet or performer!
Who can join?
Anyone who is local to or part of the Samford area who is practicing their art either for pleasure or commercially.
What are we about? (Objects of Association)
The principal purpose of the association is to:
Promote, foster and develop the arts and individual artists (visual and performing) in Samford and its surrounds. To achieve this, the association will:
- Establish a multi-faceted arts precinct that promotes community engagement designed to demonstrate and exhibit the capabilities and creative talent of local artists and artisans.
- Showcase the work of visual and performing artists directly to the public via exhibitions, arts trails and open studios.
- Encourage the installation of public art within the Samford area to enhance the cultural appeal of the district
- support broad based community involvement and engagement in the arts.
What does your membership give you?
We offer annual memberships for the cost of $25 per person/ $40 per family and $70 per association or group. As a member you:
- are kept informed of local art news
- have the option to exhibit in the Samford & Surround Arts Trails
- have a gallery page on this website
- become part of a dynamic and supportive group of local creatives
Existing members – please note that you will be invoiced directly for 2019 if you were a paid member of 2017. Any questions, please contact our treasurer Leona Reif at email@example.com
How do I join?
Simply fill in the form below and you will be added to our member register. You should receive an email to confirm that the form has been sent to us.
Once you have submitted the above form, please make your Direct Debit payment to:
Creative Samford Inc | Bendigo Bank
BSB: 633 – 000 | Account: 1508309 82
Reference: Your surname_mship
We would also appreciate you sending us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have sent the fee. Thank you.